Women benefit from breastfeeding | 10 benefits
Friends, we all know that if a newborn baby drinks mother’s milk, then it is like nectar for him. It does not benefit from any other type of food, as much as the mother benefits from far away. But friends do you also know that if the mother lactates, she also benefits a lot. Today we are going to talk to you on this topic.
Friends, nowadays mothers are not liking feeding babies. A lot of arguments are given behind this. We do not discuss them, but friends, what do you think? Is breastfeeding really beneficial for women? We feel that women block a natural process in some way by not breastfeeding. Which should not be blocked and it has losses.
There are many people in India who are spreading false rumors and misleading information in the society. All of them are associated with companies of baby food products and are giving wrong information in the name of research so that their business spreads well.
Women benefit from breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding stops the ovulation of women. That is, eggs stop in their body for some time. As long as they breastfeed, it also gives them some time to get rid of menstruation, and the fear of having a second child is eliminated.
- During breastfeeding, the mother’s body secretes the oxytocin hormone, which acts to bring the uterus back to its pre-pregnancy size.
- The more milk a woman gives to her baby, the lower the chances of breast cancer.
- Women who start breastfeed soon after childbirth. They also get a lot of relief in pain and bleeding that occurs after delivery.
- Breastfeeding gradually reduces the extra calories accumulated on a woman’s body. Obesity is reduced.
- The woman’s stomach hangs after delivery. If the woman breastfeeds, the woman’s stomach slowly reverts to its old original position.
- Breastfeeding gives not only children but also mothers the power to fight many diseases. Breastfeeding reduces the risk of cancer in children as well as its risk in mothers.
- Breastfeeding mothers are prone to tension very quickly. And depression also catches them very quickly.
- Lactating women are relatively healthier. Such women are unlikely to have problems like type-2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Breastfeeding mothers have very strong bones.
Now there should be no doubt about how important it is for them to breastfeed women who have become new mothers.