How to keep a woman in pregnancy in the summer, take care of pregnancy, under this, we will talk about what kind of food women should eat and what kind of lifestyle changes should be made in their daily routine to make pregnancy easier. 13 Best Pregnancy Care Tips for summer season Presented to You
Friends, the summer season has started, the kind of troubles have to be raised in the summer season. The phase of those troubles has also started. In such a situation, if there is a pregnancy, then there is a little bit more trouble. Today we are going to discuss how the womb woman should take care of herself during the summer season.
- The kind of clothes that we used to wear during the winter season, now we have to avoid wearing those clothes, especially during pregnancy, do not wear jeans, leggings or thick leggings during pregnancy especially in summer. Wear maxi dressage or thin cotton clothes. Overall, wearing light-colored loose clothes will give comfort to your body.
- Wear footwear like sandals, flip-flops which are open from the front and this will keep your feet cool. They will get wind and they will not get swollen.
- Try to get up early in the morning and go for a walk. If you have a grass field around you then start walking on the grass field barefoot. This is very beneficial.
- Your hairstyle should be such that the head is cool, keeping the air flowing in the head.
- Do not forget to wash your mouth every morning and evening with cold water.
- During pregnancy, the body should remain cool. It is very important that we should never consume hot food items in Taseer at the time of pregnancy. It can cause childbirth.
- Due to salt, excess water gets collected in the body which later causes swelling. Fast food and ready-to-eat food should never be eaten during pregnancy because the chemical is used to prevent rot. Because of which the amount of sodium inside it is more than the limit, so before eating anything, you must read its label.
- By the way, eating raw vegetables is very difficult nowadays, because vegetables are grown by chemicals anyway, it can be very harmful, but if you get pure raw vegetables grown without chemical then you should eat them raw, especially in the summer season, definitely eat it.
- The problem of dehydration in summer is common in summer. A pregnant should especially keep in mind that drink plenty of water and other fluids so that you can protect yourself from heat. Apart from this, juice can also be drunk without sugar. Sugar is very harmful, nor is it good to eat. Apart from this, if you have any other sweet option, then use it.
- You can make a chaat of fruits found in summer and eat it. Before that, keep the fruits refrigerated in the refrigerator.
- You can also use curd in mixed fruits as a snack, it is also considered of very cold nature. You can freeze any kind of berries and drink them by putting them in water or shikanji. All these things will give you relief from the heat.
- Whenever you feel very hot, stand under the shower, and do not forget to wet your hair. This will make you feel cool as well as clean. But keep in mind that you should avoid walking in any slippery place. After a while, they used water for drinking.
- In the summer season, make regular use of watermelon, melon, curd, whey, blueberry, peppermint, etc. in your food as needed.